Moderation, was: wip.pkgsrc.org broken TLS?

On 20/08/2020 11:24, S.P.Zeidler wrote:
Hi,

Thus wrote Dr. Thomas Orgis (thomas.orgis%uni-hamburg.de@localhost):

(Any reason my mails here get rather delayed delivery?

Some went to moderation. Every once in a while the despamming becomes
overzealous and needs to be fed some ham to settle down again.

As I reported privately, Spamassassin reports false positive, e.g. FORGED_MUA_MOZILLA, FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD, etc, that were fixed upstream long time ago. I wonder if the SA definitions and/or the SA version running on NetBSD are by any chance obsolete?

--
Ottavio Caruso