Re: RHEL/Centos 7 builtin vs pkgsrc zlib clash for Makefiles that include devel/zlib/buildlink3.mk

> On Aug 18, 2020, at 7:22 AM, Jason Bacon <outpaddling%yahoo.com@localhost> wrote:
>
> Requesting final review of the patch below before commit:

Seems like a good idea to have the explicit option for preferring pkgsrc and this seems to set it correctly; I haven't tried it though.  I'm not sure this fixes all the problems of bootstrapping on substandard systems, but it is a step in the right direction.

Are all the yes/no options lower case as in your patch?  Shouldn't they be case insensitive?  Or are you matching prior art?

Thanks for doing this.

Cheers,
Brook