Re: devel/gobject-introspection + MacOS

* On 2020-08-13 at 16:29 BST, Brook Milligan wrote:

> > On Aug 13, 2020, at 1:19 AM, Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg%bec.de@localhost> wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 09:34:12PM -0600, Brook Milligan wrote:
> >> Once again I am having trouble compiling devel/gobject-introspection on MacOS/Catalina.  The error message is:
> >
> > Sounds like symlink trouble...
>
> I do have ${WRKOBJDIR} defined, so presumably there is a symlink to the real work directory.  Could that cause this?  Is there a solution?

On macOS /tmp is a symlink to private/tmp, and you can see in the
output you posted originally that some bits are using /private/tmp and
some bits are using /tmp.  This breaks the wrappers.

You cannot set WRKOBJDIR to a path containing a symlink, so if you
want to use /tmp then you'll need to ensure it's using e.g.
/private/tmp/pkgsrc