Re: Github versions

On Jul 26,  1:49pm, Jason Bacon wrote:
} On 2020-05-19 12:34, Roland Illig wrote:
} > On 19.05.2020 16:35, Jason Bacon wrote:
} >>
} >> I'd like to propose some additions to the developer's guide regarding
} >> Github repos:
} >>
} >> https://www.netbsd.org/docs/pkgsrc/fixes.html#build.fetch.github
} >
} > Sounds great to me, I like the clear instructions that also reveal the
} > general rules to follow.
} >
} > While there, you could also fix the indentation of the #GITHUB_PROJECT=
} > lines.
}
} Is there a standard pre-commit procedure for changes to the guide
} besides just running [b]make and inspecting the output?

     The Guide itself (in Part IV if I recall correctly) contains
the updating instructions.

}-- End of excerpt from Jason Bacon