Re: Do not make mksh the default shell on macOS

Jonathan Perkin <jperkin%joyent.com@localhost> writes:

> * On 2020-07-14 at 01:52 BST, Greg Troxel wrote:
>
>> It might be that the pkg_alternatives wrappers should avoid using a
>> SIP-protected shell, to avoid the environment purging.
>
> They now do since the change, and this was another reason to make the
> switch.  See:
>
>   https://github.com/NetBSD/pkgsrc/issues/66

Great, thanks.  I was just not quite following all the discussion.

Is it possible to run pbulk on macos now, with SIP enabled?

I will re-bootstrap my system some day.  Maybe it's time for me to have
/opt/pkgA and /opt/pkgB and flip paths, sort of like A/B support in
Android.