Setup for web-hosted NetBSD benchmarking server

Hi all,
I am developing an automated performance and regressions testing framework for NetBSD using Phoronix Test Suite with web-hosted Phoromatic Server at benchmark.netbsd.org.

Currently, I have tested the Phoromatic server and the benchmarking tests are being able to be scheduled and run on a timely basis or per-commit basis. The results are also visualized and compared using graphs generated by it.

I wanted to know a few preferences regarding the benchmarking setup:
1. Preferred scheduling the regression testing: Per commit basis or timed basis.
2. What host system should be used to perform the builds of NetBSD current and its installation?

Best regards,
Apurva Nandan