Re: Switch vulnerable packages to a warning only

Committed this version. It behaves the same as before (telling you how
to fetch the vulnerabilities file if it's absent).

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-changes/2020/05/28/msg214777.html

Feel free to keep objecting if you find this objectionable.