Re: Proposed fix for long-standing +CONTENTS bug

I'm pushing this new patch to my macOS and SmartOS builds for wider
testing:

  https://github.com/joyent/pkgsrc/commit/78c27f000e00d309e4884dd962dd9dd0b84d9032

This fixes an extra issue compared to the last one, resolving problems
seen with "registration is incomplete!" again during upgrades.  The
commit message should explain all.

With these fixes I'm now able to run my stress test script to
completion, with no changes made by "pkg_admin rebuild*" other than
sort ordering after hundreds of random upgrades.

Wider review and testing would be appreciated.