Re: Please import some patches for breakage in 2019Q4 (or verify it's gone in 2020Q1)

https://github.com/NetBSD/pkgsrc/search?o=desc&q=Dr.+Thomas+Orgis&s=committer-date&type=Commits

> It found libdrm on my host system and installed KMS stuff, triggering
> PLIST failure because of unexpected files, AFAIR. I'll test that again
> once my host system recovers from rebuilding things with openssl.

I'm confused because your patch doesn't make any PLIST additions and -kms,
for me, does not change the files installed.