Re: Does mozilla-rootcerts-openssl need to be unconditionally NOT_FOR_UNPRIVILEGED?

On 2020-03-12 08:44, Greg Troxel wrote:
Jason Bacon <outpaddling%yahoo.com@localhost> writes:

It seems to me that the unprivileged install is only needed to install
in /etc, which only happens if using builtin openssl.
I ran this by dholland (MAINTAINER) offlist and got an ok, so I just
committed it.  Thanks for bringing this up.
Great, thanks.

I'm a little swamped right now and won't be able to contribute much to the broader discussion on trust anchors for the next week or two, but we might want to save that for after the coming quarterly branch anyway.

I'll be back...

    JB