X11/qt5-qtwebkit on MacOS

I notice that the most recent bulk build report for Darwin has x11/qt5-qtwebkit failing.  With the attached two patches (one new and one modified from an existing one), I can get it further along.  In fact, everything seems to build until the last bit when I get the following message (followed by lots of other undefined symbol messages).

[100%] Linking CXX shared module ../../../../imports/QtWebKit/libqmlwebkitplugin.so
  "QQuickWebPage::staticMetaObject", referenced from:
      int qmlRegisterUncreatableType<QQuickWebPage>(char const*, int, int, char const*, QString const&) in plugin.cpp.o
      int qRegisterNormalizedMetaType<QQuickWebPage*>(QByteArray const&, QQuickWebPage**, QtPrivate::MetaTypeDefinedHelper<QQuickWebPage*, (QMetaTypeId2<QQuickWebPage*>::Defined) && (!(QMetaTypeId2<QQuickWebPage*>::IsBuiltIn))>::DefinedType) in plugin.cpp.o

My interpretation is this is more of the same fallout of needing LD_LIBRARY_PATH to link against newly built stuff.  However, I am having trouble figuring out what to fix.

If you have a Darwin system it would be a huge help to look into this and see if you can identify the correct solution.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Brook