CHECK_SHLIBS_NATIVE unset and other pbulk problems

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out why pbulk fails on various architectures (mips64eb, m68k) here:

=> Checking for missing run-time search paths in digest-20190127
/usr/bin/awk: no program filename

One solution is to just not set PKG_DEVELOPER, but the real question is why doesn't check-shlibs-elf.awk do the right thing?

Also, after another machine's disk filled and 12,000 packages failed, restarting bulkbuild failed with:

/usr/pbulk/libexec/pbulk/pre-build: rm: argument list too long

A minor annoyance, but I thought I'd share.

John