NetBSD 8.1 devel/git-base needs heimdal

Hi,

trying to build devel/git on an NetBSD 8.1 release machine, git-base fails with not finding heimdal>=0.6
in the buildlink3 phase.

Installing security/heimdal is enough to satisfy this check.

I know how to check for an OS Type in the Makefile, but how
would I check for an OS Type Version in the Makefile?

Whatever asks for this dependency needs a version dependent
check for heimdal, or is there a better way to solve this?