Re: www/firefox-71.0 configuration failure on FreeBSD

Hi,

I should remove OSS support glue from pkgsrc/www/firefox.
For a while, please remove oss option from PKG_OPTIONS.firefox.

Thank you.

--
Ryo ONODERA // ryo%tetera.org@localhost
PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3