New spectrwm release

A new release of spectrwm was made available 10 days ago.
This is the wm that I use on my NetBSD laptop.

As I don't have commit access, only for wip, I've created a package in wip so I could start using the new release.
Please see, https://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-wip-changes/2019/12/29/msg015148.html for details.

I've bumped the version, generated new checksum, built the package and installed.
Is currently running as I'm writing this.

The patches used in 3.2.0 are no longer needed as they have been merged upstream.

Please review the package and import into pkgsrc main branch.

Thank you!

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.