Re: Versioned TeXlive distfiles

On 28/11/19 9:06 am, Brook Milligan wrote:
> I think we can start work on removing some of the special handling of TeXlive packages, though.

I was thinking of sweeping through all the texlive packages and adding
something like

TEXLIVE_OLDSTYLE=yes

to their Makefiles.

Then make the current MASTER_SITES/DIST_SUBDIR/etc handling in
texlive/package.mk be conditional on TEXLIVE_OLDSTYLE, and the default
if not set be appropriate for the new versioned archives.

Then as packages get updated or new packages added you drop the
TEXLIVE_OLDSTYLE and the right thing happens.

cheers
mark