[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Change of default version of PHP and Ruby
I'm planning to change default version of PHP and Ruby.
o current default version 7.1.x
o new default version 7.3.x
* PHP 7.4.0 will be released soon. (I'm working it for pkgsrc.)
* PHP 7.2.x will be in security maintenance phase after this month.
* PHP 7.1.x will be EOL after 1st Dec 2019.
* PHP 5.6.x is already EOL.
o current default version 2.4.x
o new default version 2.6.x
* Ruby 2.7 will be released within this year.
* Ryby 2.5.x will be in security maintenance phase after
release of Ruby 2.7.
* Ruby 2.4.x will be EOL after 31th March 2020.
* (Ruby 2.2 will be deleted after ruby-redmine update.)
Is there any opinion?
Takahiro Kambe <taca%NetBSD.org@localhost>
Main Index |
Thread Index |