Re: changes to pkgsrc guide

Hello Brook,

Brook Milligan writes:
> I am ready to commit a few changes to the pkgsrc guide, but would like some guidance as this is my first (intentional) attempt to modify the guide.  I understand the process to be the following:
>
> - commit the relevant XML files
>
> - run 'make regen', which builds some derived files and commits them
>
> Is this correct?
>
> Are there any additional steps required?
>
> Thanks for your help.

Everything looks correct, minor tip: you will also need to have htdocs
repository present so the regenerated contents will be automatically
updated there too (if it's not in /usr/cvs/htdocs nor in the same
directory of pkgsrc repository then adjusting HTDOCSDIR location is
needed, for more information please give a look to the
pkgsrc/doc/guide/Makefile)