Re: python and exact dependencies

Adam Ciarciński <adam%NetBSD.org@localhost> writes:

> You should patch setup.py to accept >= instead of ==.

That's two votes for patching, so I put it in TODO.

As for reporting upstream, I'm pretty sure that's just tilting at
windwills, but I'll see if that's really true.

> Also, py-homeassistant requires Python >= 3.6.0, so add
>
> PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE=27

Thanks, added.   I knew that, but given that the default is 37, it
didn't cause me trouble...

And to Tom: it is various Home Assistant, home-assistant, homeassistant,
and hass, depending on which site, which package name, and which
command one is talking about.