Re: Interest in the working on the "Creating .deb packages" project

Hi,
This is Abhinav.D. I am a sophomore at Amrita University, India. I am planning to work on the project "Creating .deb packages" and I feel that fixing a few bugs would be a good start. I am currently learning the structure and working of Debian-packing systems.

It would be really helpful if I could get a few tasks/bugs to work on and a little mentoring.

With Regards,

Abhinav DV,
BTech CSE,
ASE-Amritapuri