things that I am having trouble building

As usual I am doing pkg_rr on a number of systems, which are basically
up to date on their netbsd branch and using today's pkgsrc head.  For
netbsd-7 i386, a lot of things are failing, and I'm trying to only list
the breaking packages.

netbsd-7 i386:
  harfbuzz
    In file included from hb-aat-layout-just-table.hh:32:0,
                     from hb-aat-layout.cc:35:
                         const Lookup<GlyphID> &lookup = subs[entry->data.currentIndex];
                                                                 ^

netbsd-7 amd64:
  qt5-qtbase
  uhd
  xfce4-wm
    configure: error: Package requirements (presentproto >= 1.1 xpresent) were not met:

netbsd-8 amd64:
  qt5-qtxmlpatterns
  uhd