Re: Review/import request: wip/nnn

Am 16.12.2018 um 21:11 schrieb Sijmen Mulder:
> Hi all,
>
> Can someone review wip/nnn for me and import if OK? Tested on NetBSD, Debian stable, CentOS 6, Void Linux, macOS.

The package looks perfect to me. And indeed, it is a very fast and nice
file manager. Even suitable for quickly browsing through pkgsrc-wip with
its large main directory.

> Note, pkglint -Wall does warn:
>
> “BUILDLINK_CFLAGS.curses may not be used in any file; it is a write-only variable.”
>
> But I’m not sure what else I’m supposed to use to find the correct flags.

You're right, the pkglint warning was wrong. The BUILDLINK_CFLAGS.*
variables may be used in packages, and several other packages already do
this.

I have removed the warning and released the updated version 5.6.9 of
pkglint some minutes ago. Thanks for telling me.

While here, I have added the new make(1) target "show-all-curses" and
added BUILDLINK_LDADD.* to the variables list of the "show-all-bl3"
target. This should make it simpler to develop curses-based packages.

Best,
Roland