Re: gtk2 option for wxGTK30

Thank you for the courtesy CC on this email.

I have no objection to adding a gtk2 option, although
I have not reviewed the patch in depth.

I added wiz@ to the CC list as he recently updated
the package to switch gtk versions.

Unfortunately, my local tree is stagnating as I haven't
had time to work with it and keep up with conflicts
in the published tree, although my recent local effort
has been to compile with wxGTK30 only and ignore wxGTK28.
In particular, i regulary use a couple of packages that
only work with wxGTK30.

Although I put myself as MAINTAINER in the Makefile as
I created the initial package (based on the previous 2.8
version) do not gate contributions on my lack of response.

Thanks for your work.

Thanks,
Darrin