Re: Window manager duplication (icewm, bb*)

    Date:        Tue, 30 Oct 2018 11:34:39 +0100
    From:        Benny Siegert <bsiegert%gmail.com@localhost>

  | Why do we have wm/bbpager and wm/bbkeys in two versions?

They match the two versions of wm/blackbox (which is in the same state).

  | Is anyone actually using these old versions, or can they go?

For a while (until its recent update) when blackbox70 was unbuildable
in pkgsrc (at least on some systems) I was using blackbox (and hence
needed bbkeys rather than bbkeys09) ... I still install both versions of
bbkeys and check the installed blackbox version to work out which one
to actually use (I no longer remember if installing both together required
surgery to the packages, but I suspect it might have).

bbpager I don't regard as useful in any version, so that one doesn't
bother me ...

Now blackbox70 is buildable (and working well) again, the old ones
should no longer matter.

kre