ham/gr-fcdproplus does not build - dropping from gr-osmosdr

(maintainer is pkgsrc-users, and the above and I are the unofficial ham
radio maintenance group)

ham/gr-fcdproplus does not build (netbsd-7 i386), with a swig error that
is not immediately obvious how to fix.  It's out of date, but I'm not
sure of the interactions with gnu radio versions.  So, fixes welcome as
always, but this seems unlikely to be fixed before the freeze.

gr-osmosdr depends on it, but doesn't have to.  So for now, I propose to
just drop the dependency, to get a number of packages to build.

Longer term, gr-fcdproplus needs to be updated, and then when it builds
ok it can get added back.

Objections (with alternative plans), or explanations as to why I'm
confused?