Removing ruby22?

Hi!

https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/news/2018/06/20/support-of-ruby-2-2-has-ended/

says

"We announce that all support of the Ruby 2.2 series has ended.

After the release of Ruby 2.2.7 on March 28, 2017, the support of the
Ruby 2.2 series was in the security maintenance phase. Now, after one
year has passed, this phase has ended. Therefore, on March 31, 2018,
all support of the Ruby 2.2 series has ended. Bug and security fixes
from more recent Ruby versions will no longer be backported to 2.2,
and no further patch release of 2.2 will be released. We highly
recommend that you upgrade to Ruby 2.5 or 2.4 as soon as possible."

For that reason, I suggest we remove ruby22 from pkgsrc.

Cheers,
 Thomas