Pure rust packages are a pain to find the dependencies for, here's a script

I should probably figure out the right way to toolify this, but the
information is available in a machine-readable format, and I've used
this:

awk '/^\"checksum/{ print "\t" $2 "-" $3 " \\" }' `make show-var VARNAME=WRKSRC`/Cargo.lock

For removing a dependency, I've removed --frozen --locked flags, and
then ran it, and it generated a new Cargo.lock file with the correct
dependencies too.