mkvtoolnix with qt5 gui, anyone?

Hi,
trying to build multimedia/mkvtoolnix with 'PKG_OPTIONS.mkvtoolnix=qt5'
fails with this error

src/mkvtoolnix-gui/jobs/program_runner.o: In function
`mtx::gui::Jobs::ProgramRunner::create()': program_runner.cpp:
(.text+0x253): undefined reference to
`mtx::gui::Jobs::LinuxProgramRunner::LinuxProgramRunner()' *** Error
code 1

Stop.
make[1]: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/multimedia/mkvtoolnix
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/multimedia/mkvtoolnix

I've tried both on amd64 7.1.2 and amd64 8.0_RC1, all packages freshly
built from sources from 2018Q1, the result is exactly the same.
(and also trying with mkvtoolnix version 22.0.0 yields the same result)

Now, since in src/mkvtoolnix-gui/jobs/program_runner there are only
these 6 files

linux_program_runner.cpp
linux_program_runner.h
macos_program_runner.cpp
macos_program_runner.h
windows_program_runner.cpp
windows_program_runner.h

their names (linux*, macos*, windows*) make me wonder whether building
a *BSD gui is actually supported upstream.

Before I start digging deeper into this (which I'm really not looking
forward to), if anyone has carried out this build successfully and can
point me to the right direction, I'll really appreciate it.

TIA
Rob