Application for joining GSoC for packing .deb project.

Hi there, I am interested in joining the Google summer of code 2018 ‎for the above project. I have a good understanding of Linux distribution and have used freebsd for sometime. I have previously packaged gentoo ebuilds.
Something about me:
I am a Computer Science Student from India and a regular *nix‎. I have a love for *nix and Pen testing. I spend most of my time compiling or pentesting wireless network.
I am a first timer in GSoC and would love to work for netbsd. I am available for complete two months in summer. Please let me know if I am eligible.
Here is my github : github.com/ashishbishnoi
Apologies  ‎for any inconvenience as I am a newbie in GSoC .

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.