[GSOC 2018] project proposal: Version control config files

Hi, I am looking for feedback on the proposal I'd like to submit for
participation in Google Summer Of Code 2018.

It aspires to implement deliverables documented in the "Version control config
files" GSOC Idea:
https://wiki.netbsd.org/projects/project/pkgsrc_config_vcs/

The proposal devises additional use cases that, developing the essential
objectives in a way compatible with optional features,  could make pkgsrc
capable of automatically configuring packages upon installation and the
administrators of saving, rolling back know working configurations for a set of
services.

I uploaded a pdf draft: https://www.scribd.com/document/374557117/GSOC-2018-public-proposal-conf-versioning-in-pkgsrc?secret_password=eEZwOcGIyoie156VXgko