Re: cmake support

On 03/15/18 09:10, Frédéric Fauberteau wrote:
Le 2018-03-15 10:39, maya%netbsd.org@localhost a écrit :
it's most interesting if no cmake package that worked before stops working :-)
only need 1 OS to test this.

Absolutely.
Actually, I had in mind to run a pbulk for all packages that implement the 'CONFIGURE_DIRS=${WRKDIR}/build' trick... And I have now boxes to do that! But yes, we don't care about the OS ;)

Thanks guys!  Let me know if there are any new patches available for testing.  I'll try it out with our WIP ports ASAP, although that will likely be middle of next week as I'm tied up until Tues at least.