Re: print/py-reportlab size and checksum mismatch

> On Feb 23, 2018, at 4:25 PM, D'Arcy Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:
>
> On 02/23/2018 05:10 PM, Brook Milligan wrote:
>> I am trying to install print/py-reportlab from pkgsrc-2017Q4 but the downloaded file has a different size and sha1 checksum than recorded in distinfo.  The bulk build reports seem to indicate an "indirect failure" so I cannot tell if this is a general problem or not.
>>
>> Are others having the same problem?
> Not sure about 2017Q4 but current is fine.  What version of reportlab is
> it?  Current is 3.4.0.

Same version, same files, etc.  My reading of cvsweb says that the 2017Q4 and HEAD tags are the same for this package.

Nevertheless, my "bmake fetch" (this is a Mac) results in a bunch of "size mismatch" errors for pfbfer.zip.  When I look at the downloaded file, I see it is dated 2005, and has the wrong size and sha1 checksum (compared with distinfo).  "cvs diff" against the entire pkgsrc tree shows no differences.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Brook

—