Re: packages requiring Intel's libmkl_rt library

On Fri, Feb 09, 2018 at 09:25:19AM -0700, Brook Milligan wrote:
> My interpretation (based upon this Makefile comment # This package
> bypasses the wrappers and calls the compilers directly when linking)
> is that py-numpy is avoiding the wrappers altogether.  If that is true,
> then I expect BUILDLINK_PASSTHRU_* to have no impact, which I what
> I am seeing.

That would be a good enough argument to mark it as BROKEN, but let's
ignore that part for now. Patch it to use the appropiate rpath. Do not
hack around it with CHECK_SHLIB_SKIP, that is really only meant for edge
cases like binary-only packages.

Joerg