Re: Non-bootstrapping Go, COMPAT options

Hello Martin,

Sat, 13 Jan 2018 17:15:49 +0100
Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:

> Could you file a PR and provide a test binary for this case?

Ok, I'll send-pr later, wait a little more.

A test binary can be make by building pkgsrc/lang/go14 on NetBSD/earmv6hf.

Theare is a binary for this case in my environment,
http://www.yagoto-urayama.jp/~oshimaya/netbsd/files/goarm/original/go_bootstrap.gz

When exec this go_bootstrap on NetBSD/earmv6hf-el 8.0_BETA with RPI,
It will be lock system, ping OK, but no response from remote by ssh.

Thanks.
--
Yasushi Oshima