glibmm build issues with gcc 4.8

So, with no other comments:

 I propose to adjust glibmm to have GCC_REQD as 4.9 instead of 4.8.

on/after 1700Z on 12/28.

This is icky, because it does mean programs that build with 4.8 may
link against glibmm which built with 4.9.

However, it seems that 4.8 and 4.9 are pretty much ABI compatible (even
though in general this is unsound), we don't have a general solution on
this branch, and firefox does this too.  This should get things with
glibmm building and I hope mostly ok.  I don't see any downsides to
packages that currently build on systems with <=4.8, and I don't see any
change at all on systems with >=4.9 (or clang of course).  So even if
this gets glibmm to build and all things that depend on it still fail,
we are no worse off except for a bit of ick.

If you object, please explain what other approach you prefer (including
not changing anything), keeping in mind that we are talking about
2017Q4, not forever, and why you think your approach overall better
serves pkgsrc users than the proposed approach.