Re: alternative rust implementation in C++

On 12/25/17 23:39, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> I just found out that there's an alternative rust compiler in C++,
> mrustc:
>
> https://github.com/thepowersgang/mrustc
>
> Perhaps that can be used to bootstrap rust from sources on NetBSD?

   Speaking as someone who has been unable to build rust (and by proxy
any new firefox) because I don't have libgcc on my system:  This seems
almost too good to be true.

   .. and the dependencies don't seem to be all that bad either.

--
Kind Regards,
Jan Danielsson