Re: _GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI

On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 07:58:17AM +0000, Iain Hibbert wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Dec 2017, maya%netbsd.org@localhost wrote:
>
> > netbsd disabled dual abi and major bumped libstdc++ for this
>
> ah ok, this means that the way forward is to not use this flag.. I will
> remove it
>
> thanks,
> iain

I'm not sure if everyone disables it (after all, they created this code
rather than break compatibility, and it must have been a lot of work),
but netbsd does this, as does debian. pkgsrc GCC doesn't (yet?), fedora
doesn't, etc.

The issues that people have with it look totally insane. I think we
should disable it for pkgsrc GCC too.