Re: pbulk unresolvable dependencies

On 13/08/2017 16:07, Takahiro Kambe wrote:
In message <61e57c46-fbfa-6543-6cde-e29906db2bac%gmail.com@localhost>
	on Thu, 10 Aug 2017 08:59:17 -0500,
	Jason Bacon <bacon4000%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
php-apcu has:

PHP_VERSIONS_ACCEPTED=  70 71

phabricator has:

PHP_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE=      70

Seems the quick solution is to change this to

PHP_VERSIONS_ACCEPTED=  71
Exactly, sure.  I've commited above change.

This broke bulk builds accoridng to the pkgsrc NetBSD 8.99.2/x86_64 2017-09-08 19:21 thread

devel/phabricator                            roy%NetBSD.org@localhost

Depends on multiple php versions at once.

So what's the general policy when package A depends on some library versions and packge B while B depends on slightly different library versions?

I can force phabricator to depend on php71 only which should solve this, but that doesn't really sound right as technically it should work on php56 just fine.

Roy