pkgtools/R2pkg update

I have finally updated pkgtools/R2pkg to correspond to improvements that I have been using for some time.  I encourage anyone updating R packages or adding them to pkgsrc to use R2pkg as I feel it greatly speeds the process and improves consistency.  This is especially true now that R2pkg can handle dependencies recursively.

Although this version has been in use for awhile, please let me know of any improvements that make sense or bugs you encounter.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Brook