CUPS packages (was: Policy for adding DEPENDS)

> While we're at it: there was an old thread which suggested
>
> - rename print/cups print/cups-base
> - create print/cups which depends on print/cups-base & print/cups-filters
You may even think about splitting cups-filters into cups-filters and
cups-browsed and combine them into cups-compat.

I aggree that it's both confusing to have to install a package called
cups-filters in order to get cups-browsed (and pull tons of unneded
graphic dependencies) as it is to provide a cups-filters package that
provides just what the name suggest, but doesn't include everything the
mis-named upstream project of that name has.