Re: icu wants c++11

fonts/harfbuzz as is fails with a missing definition for char16_t, and
with CXXFLAGS+=-std=c++11 one of the tests fails:

  CCLD     test-version
__gxx_personality_v0                ../../src/.libs/libharfbuzz.so
ld: fatal: symbol referencing errors

Googling for "__gxx_personality_v0" ... I don't understand much, but I
think I can imagine the C++ mess pkgsrc just stepped into.