Re: Retirement of Ruby 1.8.7

Hi,

I received some feed back from a few MAINTAINERs and here is updated
target list.

audio/amarok-kde3			not required plugin
emulators/kenigma			not maintained more than 10 years
lang/ruby18-base
lang/ruby18
inputmethod/prime			not maintained more than 10 years
inputmethod/prime-dict			not maintained more than 10 years
inputmethod/prime-el			not maintained more than 10 years
net/dnsdoctor				not maintained more than 10 years
security/libprelude-ruby		not maintained libprelude itself
textproc/ruby-eruby			obosolete
textproc/ruby-suikyo			not maintained more than 10 years
textproc/suikyo				not maintained more than 10 years
textproc/suikyo-conv-table		not maintained more than 10 years
textproc/suikyo-docs			not maintained more than 10 years
textproc/suikyo-elisp			not maintained more than 10 years
www/ap-ruby				obosolete
x11/kdebindings-ruby			not maintained more than 10 years

Some packages are updated to support ruby21 or later.

I'll remove these packages this weekend.

Best regards.

--
Takahiro Kambe <taca%NetBSD.org@localhost>