Re: Add c++11 to USE_LANGUAGES

On 13/04/2017 22:40, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
> Does it mean we will get -std=gnu++11 set automatically?

I've changed the diff several times now since posting it earlier today,
settling on not and just setting the GCC_REQD. I've just posted an
updated version of the patch which does make this change (hit refresh).

We have software which requires c++14, I'm thinking the same set of
changes could be applied for that standard, setting GCC_REQD to 4.9 or
whatever is deemed suitable.

Sevan