Re: The sad state of pkgsrc [was Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 7.0.1_PATCH/x86_64 2016-09-04 11:03]

On Tue, 6 Sep 2016 22:46:36 +0200
Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg%bec.de@localhost> wrote:

> > graphics/py-gdmodule                         darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost
>
> WARNING:  Missing gd, jpeg, png, gif, X11, Xpm, ttf, freetype
> Libraries Can't find GD library.

I guess I should take my name off this.  I haven't used it in years.
It doesn't work under Python 3.x and doesn't appear to have any current
activity so chances are it is stale.  I use Pillow now.  I wonder if
anyone is still using this package.

On the other hand I did just build this on -current and it built OK for
2.7.  I am not sure where the above error comes from.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost