Re: Update rust and move from wip/ to lang/ ?

* On 2016-03-24 at 07:49 GMT, Martin Husemann wrote:

> it would be really cool if someone(tm) could have a look at wip/rust and
> update it (from 0.11 to 1.7 ;-}) and eventually make it move to lang/.

Rust 1.11.0 is now imported as lang/rust.  It would be great if
someone could add NetBSD support (should hopefully be a simple matter
of adding the binary bootstrap details) before we cut 2016Q3.

I'm currently working on a Cargo package, this is now mostly working
and I'm hopeful we can get it in for 2016Q3 too.  It uses the Bitrig
bootstrap script to avoid requiring binary bootstraps.

Cheers,