Re: new license?

      manu%netbsd.org@localhost (Emmanuel Dreyfus) said:

> For the record, I just tried it, and of course tai%iij.ad.jp@localhost is not
> valid anymore.

I believe he moved to Akamai, and just asked him about this issue:
https://twitter.com/n_soda/status/766509250117902338
(Sorry, this is written in Japanese).

Or, because there are many NetBSD developers who are working in the company
which holds the copyright (Internet Initiative Japan Inc.),
it may be better to ask them about this issue.
--
soda