Re: libtool replacement in C: slibtool

* On 2016-05-05 at 14:01 BST, Jonathan Perkin wrote:

> * On 2016-05-05 at 13:58 BST, Thomas Klausner wrote:
>
> > Has anyone tried replacing libtool with slibtool yet?
> >
> > http://git.midipix.org/cgit.cgi/slibtool/tree/README
>
> Yes, working on it at the moment in collaboration with the folks on
> Freenode/#midipix.
>
> Almost have databases/db4 working, once that's done I'll punt it
> through some bulk builds.

Just a quick update, I've been working through a bunch of issues and
made it look a lot more like libtool.  The current bulk build status
is that we're now over 11,000 packages:

  http://us-east.manta.joyent.com/pkgsrc/public/reports/upstream-bulktest/20160517.2107/meta/report.html

If you want to try it out I'm working on a fork here:

  https://github.com/jperkin/slibtool

and the current diff to integrate it is here:

  https://github.com/joyent/pkgsrc/commit/915fbae3

Cheers,