Re: /include/WebCore/libdummy.prl

On Thu, 28 Apr 2016 22:55:11 +0200
Thomas Klausner <tk%giga.or.at@localhost> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Today after a bulk build I found in my sandbox
>
> /include/WebCore/libdummy.prl
>
> Looks like ${DESTDIR}${PREFIX} is missing somewhere.
>
> Does anyone know which package might be responsible?
>  Thomas

What is its contents? I have a file like that on my computer as well.
Here is its contents:

QMAKE_PRL_BUILD_DIR
= /usr/pkgsrc/x11/qt4-qdbus/work/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.7/src/3rdparty/webkit/Source/WebKit2
QMAKE_PRO_INPUT = DerivedSources.pro
QMAKE_PRL_TARGET = libdummy.la
QMAKE_PRL_CONFIG = include_source_dir lex yacc warn_on uic resources qt
warn_on release link_prl shared def_files_disabled exceptions
no_mocdepend release stl qt_no_framework create_prl dll shared moc
thread QMAKE_PRL_VERSION = 1.0.0

The file is not created if CONFIG -= create_prl is in DerivedSources.pro
I have committed a patch for that.
I don't know if qt5 does this as well.

/Niclas