Re: ACCEPTABLEness of Standard PIL License (graphics/py-Pillow)

On Wed, 20 Apr 2016 08:27:41 -0400
Greg Troxel <gdt%ir.bbn.com@localhost> wrote:
> Yes, I can see that point.  The other side of the coin -- which I
> think you are agreeing with -- is that the objection is a tortuous
> reading and that if the license authors intended to grant permission
> only when no copying fee was involved, they would have said something
> far clearer. Is that what you mean?

Is it possible that the Pillow people meant to include "with" and it's
a simple copying error?  Maybe we should ask them.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost