Re: math/coinmp does not like pkg-config -> pkgconf transition

On Sat, Apr 09, 2016 at 02:44:34PM +0200, Tobias Nygren wrote:
> This breaks math/coinmp (and by extension libreoffice) in a slightly
> strange way. I could build it with pkg-config, but when rebuilding with
> pkgconf it then complained:
>
> OsiAuxInfo.cpp:10:10: fatal error: 'CoinPragma.hpp' file not found
>
> I then discovered that this can be remedied by removing the old coinmp
> package before rebuilding. For some reason the already installed
> package is picked up and breaks the build when using pkgconf.
>
> This is not related to if the old package was built with pkg-config
> or pkgconf. Basically "make replace" now always fails, so pkgconf
> must be doing something wrong.

That's strange.

Bulk builds are not affected, because there coinmp is never installed
when it's being built.

bapt@FreeBSD told me that coinmp in FreeBSD has a strange

CONFIGURE_ARGS= PKG_CONFIG_PATH=${STAGEDIR}${PREFIX}/libdata/pkgconfig

and I tried to do similar things in our CONFIGURE_ARGS or MAKE_ENV,
but couldn't get this to fix the build.
 Thomas